Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ergonomics!

I love what we're doing this week, we're doing ERGONOMICS!!!
Well, ergonomics are related to the comfort and healthiness of different techy items such as the computers, phones, etc. It is also about the user and how they can use those items in the most comfortable and healthy way.
I've actually realized some stuff about seating positions and other things like that I didn't know or care about before. Now I think I'm more careful with what I do and how I do it. For instance, I've realized that most of the time when I'm working, I tend to not sit up straight but kind of shrink in my chair. I honestly don't know why I do that when I'm stressed, because most people sit uup straight when stressed... Anyway, I found out that it is not healthy and I'm trying to work on it so that I can work in a healthier way.

Definately, this chapter on ergonomics has changed my way of working and has taught me to be more careful with techy items that I buy and use. It is quite interesting!

No comments: