Wednesday, March 28, 2007

iPhone

I couldn't have an ITGS Blog that doesn't say anything about the oh-so-praised iPhone!
To tell the truth, I like it and I wouldn't mind getting one but I hate the publicity that it has created. Those advertisers should be more aware of the effect of their ads on the sells of the product because in some cases it does the opposite effect of what it was supposed to be. That is the case of the ads of the iPhone found on MySpace -- I received a million of them, so did my friends. It simply gives a bad image of the iPhone and the people who made it because it makes them look extremely desperate -- not to talk about the Mac vs. PC issue that it raised. People seem to forget the technological advantages and disadvantages of the item. Like some say, technology has turned into religion.

No comments: