Thursday, March 1, 2007

Welcome to my ITGS blog!

My first entry in my ITGS blog, yey!

I'm an ITGS student and I love ITGS class. ITGS stands for Information Technology in a Global Society. It is basically a class where we analyze the impact of technology on our society, social/ethical issues on technology, etc. It is a fun class too because we get to do a lot of useful/fun activities such as making podcasts, etc.

So this blog will serve as a reflection on different events that are related to technology, including different things discussed in my ITGS class. Of course, I'll talk about some interesting tech news of which I'm sure you all can't wait to find out about.

I aslo want to encourage you to make comments to give me your opinions on my blog, maybe a particular post that you have suggestion to make about, do not hesitate!

And once again, welcome! :)

No comments: