Thursday, December 13, 2007

ITGS semester 1 Exam

Today was the first time I wrote an ITGS exam as an HL student. I had to write 3 papers and it was not easy at all. At first I did not know how I was going to manage my time so that I would be able to finish everything (because in ITGS you can explain something and go on and on forever). So I decided I would answer questions in Paper 1 fast but make sure I say the main points so that I would save enough time to do Paper 2 and 3 and then come back to paper 1 later. It actually worked. I was afraid that I was going to see questions about things that I didn't know but I knew it all except from dynamic pricing which I think I guessed right. Overall, I cannot say that I have secured a 6 or 7 on this exam but I am glad it was not a major disaster (at least for now).

No comments: